Payroll is becoming an important part of our business. We started in this field to offer a One Stop Shop solution for our clients, as we understood that many of them preferred to outsource this field to the same firm dealing with their taxes.
On top of that, we are witnessing now a clear trend to hire Spanish employees by foreign companies. This is probably a consequence of (i) the shortage of skilled employees in the developed world (ii) the relatively lower cost of Spanish workforce in respect to other European neighboring countries (iii) the good education of Spanish professionals in certain fields, like engineering, IT technologies and the like.
Foreign companies do not need to incorporate any legal vehicle in Spain to hire Spanish employees. They can just get a Tax Number, get a electronic certificate and register at the Tax Office and Social Security as Foreign Employers. We take care of this initial setup for a very affordable one-off fee.
We also provide payroll services on an ongoing basis, taking care of the entire task involved in the administration of employees, among others:
- Drafting employment contracts
- Social security registration, both for the company and for the employees
- Preparation and filing of Payroll Tax
- Preparation and filing of monthly Social Security Contributions
- Preparing monthly pay slips
- Assistance regarding the payment of the salaries (uploading bank orders to online platforms).
- Dealing with sick and maternity leave and payments
- Guidance regarding the different types of employment contracts available and the Social Security implications thereof.
- Advice and support regarding employees redundancies and disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Issuing the certificates to the employees needed for their Personal Income Tax
- Tax and Fiscal representation before the authorities, including providing a registered address