Working under a non lucrative Visa

I have moved to Spain under a non lucrative Visa, but I will go from time to time to United States to work for a few clients. Is this allowed ?

A non lucrative visa would not prevent you from working abroad. In other words, what you cannot do is working in Spain, either as an employee or as a self employed. But there is nothing in the Law which prevents you from working or doing business elsewhere.